We respect your privacy.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company name, credit card information.
- Contact information including billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as post code, IP address, browser type.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties that are not directly associated with the order and payment processes. We do not store credit card information as this is securely handled by a 3rd party (PayPal or SagePay). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Fulfilling orders, minimum age verification to meet legal requirements, processing payments, delivering goods or services.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have chosen to Opt In - We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may choose to opt out from these communications from the My Account section of the website or directly from links within the emails.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We respect our customers. We do not give or sell our customer information to any other company. We do not send out junk or spam emails. We reserve the right to disclose Personally Identifiable Information as required by law and when we believe it is necessary in order to protect out rights and/or comply with judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we use servers that have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
Our website may utilise cookies from third-party partners to deliver a more personal and customised content and services to you. These cookies allow the external partners to track usage patterns to provide improvements to our website and deliver content that is specific to your interests. Cookies in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's computer. Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you decline to accept cookies, you may not receive the full benefits that our website has to offer.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes (e.g. 'Opt In To Mailshot'). If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and opt out from these communications from the My Account section of the website or directly from links within the emails.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may amend this policy at any time by posting the amended terms on our website. All amended terms will be automatically effective without further notice.