Refunds and Returns
What if I want to return an item?Our policy is to take anything back that you are not entirely satisfied with as long as it's unused and in it's original condition. Some items are excluded from this policy, such as liquids for safety reasons 1. You have 7 days from receiving your delivery to return the item(s) and request a refund 2. Damaged goods require notification within 1 working day.
1. If a liquid is shrink wrapped or otherwise clearly unopened, we may make an exception at our discretion.
2. Refunds will never include any postage that may have been paid by either us or the buyer. For example; if any postage was paid when the order was placed, this will not be refunded. Additionally, If we gave any amount of free postage, or postage subsidy for an order, then this amount will be deducted from any refund. It is also the buyers responsibility to return the items to us at their own expense. We recommend using a service that requires a signature to protect against non delivery - we cannot refund anything if an item is not returned to us first.
A refund will be made providing the following conditions are met:
- The goods are returned promptly, within the allowed timeframe
- The goods must be adequately packed including all original packing to prevent damage in transit.
- Goods must be received by us in their original condition, unused, undamaged and with the original packing intact for us to be able to offer a refund or replacement.
- To protect yourself from non-delivery, goods should be returned via a service that requires a signature. We cannot refund you, if the goods are not delivered back to us.
The returns and refunds policy does not apply to products that have been specially requested or made to order to particular requirements. Trade orders or large volume orders will also be excluded from standard returns policy, the customer will be made aware of this when the order is accepted.
What if my goods are damaged when they arrive?If goods are delivered in a damaged condition this must be reported within 24 hours (extended for weekends and holidays) of the delivery in order for us to replace your product(s) free of charge. Failure to do so will disqualify you against a free replacement. Please check packaging carefully when receiving a delivery and make note of any damage. When signing for a delivery please report and sign for any damage to packaging when accepting your delivery.This will help us to claim against the delivery company.
How do I return an item?If you have an item you wish to return, use the returns form, which can be found here and you will be provided with a return address.
Changes to the returns policyThe returns policy may be updated from time to time to ensure that we continue to offer a fair, transparent service.